– General Information about Warranty
Empire Broadcast Solutions L.L.C is only delivering goods B2B; therefore B2B warranty policies will apply.
If you want to claim your warranty please contact us.
Warranty is only valid for equipment purchased at Empire Broadcast Solutions L.L.C , A original invoice must be supplied upon request.
For some brands/equipment we can request the end-user to contact the manufacturer directly to handle the warranty claim without any further assistance from Empire Broadcast Solutions L.L.C.
The default warranty period is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
The following are excluded from warranty:
- Damage caused by:
- Misuse, including (but not limited to) failure to use the equipment for its normal purpose in accordance with the manufacturers instructions on its proper use and maintenance
- Improper operation or maintenance of the equipment
- Connection to improper power supply
- Attempted repair by anyone other than a properly Authorised service agent
- Use of the equipment in conjunction with third party accessories, products or ancillary peripheral equipment
- Equipment where the manufacturer’s serial number has been altered, deleted, removed, or made illegible
- Equipment which has been adjusted, adapted or modified without Empire Broadcast Solutions L.L.C’ prior written consent, including (but not limited to): upgrading the equipment beyond specifications or features described in the instruction manual, or modifications to the equipment to conform it to national or local technical or safety standards in countries other than those for which the equipment was specifically designed and manufactured
- Consumable parts
- Normal wear and tear of parts, as defined by the manufacturer for example in service manuals, unless there is evidence of a manufacturing defect
- Damage or loss to any software programs, data, or removable storage media Costs associated with de-installation, re-installation or integration into a system