You can also use several units to extend HDMI over long distances using SDI cable. This compact converter has one HDMI input and two 3G-SD/HD/SDI outputs that can be set to Level A or B. It auto-detects and matches your HDMI input to the SDI output and is compatible with input/output resolutions up to 1080p60. The Micro Converter HDMI to SDI 3G features HDMI timecode support, SDI re-clocking for stability over long cable runs, and support for a wide range of pro broadcast resolutions including cine-style 48 fps.
- 1 x HDMI Input, 2 x SD/HD/3G-SDI Outputs
- Selectable SD/HD Level A/B SDI Ports
- Supports up to 1080p60 Resolution I/O
- USB Power/SDI Re-Clocking/Timecode
- Automatic Input Signal Detection
- Compact, Rugged Design
- Embedded Audio
- LED Video & Power Signal Indicators
There are no reviews yet.