- 1 x HDMI Input, 2 x 12G-SDI Outputs
- Selectable SD/HD Level A/B SDI Ports
- Supports up to DCI 4K60 Resolution I/O
- SDI Re-Clocking, HDMI Copy Protection
- Automatic Input Signal Detection
- Compact, Rugged Design
- Embedded Audio, USB Type-C Power
- Includes 5V Power Supply
- LED Video & Power Signal Indicators
The pocket-sized Micro Converter HDMI to SDI 12G features HDMI timecode support, SDI re-clocking for stability over long cable runs, HDMI copy protection, and support for a wide range of pro broadcast resolutions, including cine-style 48 fps. The converter features a sturdy metal housing with power and signal LED status indicators and rugged connector interfaces. The USB Type-C port enables the HDMI to SDI 12G converter to easily connect to and be powered by adapters, monitors, laptops, or desktop computers, and it also facilitates firmware updates from a Windows or macOS computer. A 5V power supply and an international plug adapter set is included with the converter.
There are no reviews yet.