The Studio HD Pro records uncompressed video with 10-bit 4:2:2 color using either ProRes or DNxHD codecs, as well as the H.264 compression format. With two SSD slots and two SD card slots, you can record almost endlessly as one SSD becomes full, recording automatically continues on to the other, and the SD card slots are also hot-swappable. The Studio HD features one 6G-SDI input, two 6G-SDI outputs, a loop-through SDI output, a dedicated SDI monitor output, and there’s also one HDMI input and one HDMI output that can all output up to DCI 4K. The ports autodetect the signal and will adjust to the SD, HD, or 6G-SDI format input. The 3-pin XLR timecode input and output allow you to sync timecode with other devices, and it also allows you to daisy-chain with other devices to create a timecode sync chain.
- 1 RU File-Based Video Recorder
- Uncompressed & H.264 10-Bit 4:2:2 Video
- Records Compressed in ProRes / DNxHD
- 2 x 2.5″ SSD Slots and 2 x SD Card Slots
- 1 x 6G-SDI Input, 2 x 6G-SDI Outputs
- 1 x HDMI Input, 1 HDMI Output
- 1 x SDI Loop Output, 1 x USB Type-C Out
- Speaker, Remote, 1G Ethernet Port
- Front Panel Buttons, Jog Wheel, LCD
- Timecode, Ref, and RS-422 Input/Output
There are no reviews yet.